Bespoke wedding guest book with the illustration of the bride and groom printed on the cover.
- This wedding guest book is an A4 album (29,7x21cm).
- Rigid cover digitally printed.
- Number of pages: 160 (80 sheets).
- Lined or white pages.
This bespoke wedding guest book album will be unique as it will be customized so the Bride and Groom look like you!
We’ll change some details of the illustration, change the colours of the flowers, and add your names and the date of your wedding.
The illustration can be personalised by:
– Changing the hair of the bride and groom (colour and shape)
– Changing the colour of the tie (groom) and the shoes (bride)
– Adding some accessories : beards and glasses.
Tell us how you would like the couple or send us a picture of the two of you by email.
Unfortunaltely, we won’t be able to change the shape of bodies and clothes.
At Pepper & Joy we think that the quality of paper is crucial. That's why we have selected premium boards:
- A superior mat paper, slightly textured and very thick (250gsm). Combined with our digital printing, it will garantee you bright colours and a very high definition, even in small details. For all printed elements, except place cards.
- For printing reasons, our place cards come in a heavy smooth premium paper.
- We can print postcards on mat or glossy paper. The mat finish (slightly textured or smooth will give a vintage feel to your save the date, and the glossy finish will add some depth to your photo on your thank you card).
At Pepper & Joy, we really care about what you want, so please don't hesitate to ask if you would like to use another paper board. We will always do our best and see if this is something we could do. (Additional charges may apply).
Once you have approved the Pdf, we'll send you a high-resolution Printable Pdf. It comes with corner crops marks to guide you in the cutting out, and with bleeds to prevent any shift. We have designed the Printable Pdf to be printed by yourself at home, on a regular printer. But you can also bring it to your local printer.
TimingPepper & Joy will dispatch your parcel within around 10-15 working days after we received your validation.
Please note: depending on the time of the year, our workload can be heavier and timings might be slightly longer.
When possible, we recommend that you place your orders:
- Invitations: around 1 month in advance,
- Menus and other stationery elements for the Big Day, 3 weeks in advance.
- Guest books require only a few days for design and production, therefore we recommend you place your order 10 days in advance.
If you need to place an urgent order, please email us and we'll see if we can make it on time.
ShippingWe are happy to organize deliveries everywhere in the world. Prices and timings will differ according to the courier service.
RefundFor the printed option: Once you have approved your designs, we'll start to print your order. It will then be not refundable or exchangeable.>
We advise you to take really good care when you approve the PDF file, every re-printing will be charged.